Re: Via dialog to support

I am implementing it now, just a question, what should be the logic behind micro vias? Not very familiar with those.

Can they go between any number of layers, or only adjecent ones? I will treat them like buried vias currently, so that they can go between any two layers.

On 2018-01-06 21:51, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
On 01/06/2018 02:46 PM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
On 06/01/18 20:41, kristoffer Ödmark wrote:
The menu for the vias have the via type choice disabled, I cannot change
the via type from through via to buried via. It is grey.

Sorry, it's not implemented yet... Help appreciated.
This is going to have to fixed before stable v5.  We cannot release with
a partially implemented feature.

Tom
- Kristoffer