Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

FYI, the 5th and last icons from the left do not convey what they are about.

Perhaps you could add the word "Gerber" at the top portion of the icon and
remove that stupid magnifying glass.

The worksheet layout shouldn't have a schematic in gray color in it, why is
there a schematic in an empty worksheet layout editor? It's not a schematic
editor...
I'm not sure what the best icon would look like to represent a worksheet
layout editor.