Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

I agree with Nick and Andrey.
-------- Исходное сообщение --------От: Nick Østergaard <oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx> Дата: 07.01.18  4:28  (GMT+03:00) Кому: Oliver Walters <oliver.henry.walters@xxxxxxxxx> Копия: KiCad Developers <kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Тема: Re: [Kicad-developers] Libedit and Modedit Icons
I have been intending to revert the annotate icon in eeschema to the old one, which made much more sense to me thatn the current one.

I have attached a patchset which performs the following:

1. Revert libedit icon to previous version
2. Revert modedit icon to previous version
3. Updates pcbnew icon to look more like a PCB
4. Update colors of eeschema icon
5. Various (almost imperceptible) tweaks to a number of icons to fix graphic alignment issues

Here is a screenshot of the updated icons: