Re: Launchpad janitor down?

It is a Python script invoked via WSGI, so it needs an HTTP server with
python-wsgi support, Python itself and a few Python libraries
(launchpadlib, git). The code is on Launchpad [1] and there is a short
README about setting it up. I think it would be much better if we could
move it a more reliable machine.

Regards,
Orson

1. https://code.launchpad.net/~orsonmmz/kicad-git-hook/+git/kicad-git-hook