Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I have increased contrast on the "worst
icons ever seen" (which for the record I had not yet got around to
tweaking, these have been hyperbolically terrible for a while now).

Other improvements thus far made:

1. Further simplification of icons, removal of "shadows", "page curls" and
other such frivolities
2. Consolidation of icons - e.g. there were about 5 different ways of
drawing "module" and "symbol" icons
3. Alignment / color / style issues
4. Further work on "modifier" icons to provide better contrast on all
backgrounds (black border + white border, and better color selection)

Example from the home-screen:

[image: Inline image 1]

A larger set of screenshots can be found here - https://imgur.com/a/dm0JQ

Cheers,