Re: One more quick plug for reducing "Clarify Selection" dialogs

Jeff,

Have actually confirmed that this is the desired behavior for this
outside of you own objectives?  I'm not saying that this is or isn't a
good idea but I personally don't drag trace corners around so I'm not
sure what the appropriate behavior should be.  You should get comments
from the dev list and users before you make a change like this.  As far
as pushing this to the dev repo, if it's not too invasive I will
consider it.  If it is a large change set, I would prefer that we hold
off until after the stable release.

Thanks,

Wayne