Re: One more quick plug for reducing "Clarify Selection" dialogs

Hey Jeff,

I'm not sure what a heat of 22 even means?  I don't see any comments or
suggestions in the bug report where lots of devs and/or users gave it a
big thumbs up.  I'm talking about getting some input on the concept and
testing on a patch from other devs and users.  I can't remember, did you
supply a patch for this?  I don't see one on the bug report.  I need to
review and test it at a minimum.

Cheers,

Wayne