Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

Splendid!

Although I agree with Kristoffer that the new bitmap2component icon isn’t much help.  Import/Export is the one area where we’ve kept the arrows (which I think is fine).  Given that, the pixelated “a” with an import arrow would be perfect.

FWIW, this is one area where I disagree with Nick.  I did user interface design and software architecture for Adobe for 25 years and in my professional opinion, these icons are a HUGE improvement.

Cheers,
Jeff