Re: Strawman for new Exchange Footprint and Update Footprints dialogs

Jeff,

Please use "change" rather than "exchange".  Exchange means that there
is some bidirectional event taking place.  This is not the case here.
The existing footprint(s) is merely being replaced.

I would prefer that the text edit control always be editable.  That way
the user can change the reference, value, or footprint identifier.  I'm
fine with pre-populating it based on a context menu selection but I
might change my mind.  Being forced to close the dialog and reopen it
using a different footprint just to get the value or reference I want
would be annoying.

Cheers,

Wayne