Hotkeys Editor

I feel that there is a usability issue with the current hotkeys editor that
is a regression from the 4.0.7 hotkeys editor.

I've attached images for both to this message.  The current editor opens
with a tree view that hides the hotkeys below "Common".  Users would be
forgiven for not realizing that there were additional hotkeys specific to
each application -- see current_hotkeys.png

Previously, the hotkeys were displayed in tabs that were, I think, more
clear -- see prev_hotkeys.png.

I don't recall when this change happened but I'd like any feedback on
whether folks are adverse to reverting to the 4.0.7 tabbed layout while
keeping the "Reset" and "Defaults" buttons, that I think are really good
additions.

-S