Re: wxStaticBoxSizer fixes

Interesting. I wonder if we could implement a wrapper around
wxStaticBoxSizers to fix the issue rather than switching away from them
- they look much nicer than the replacement. Which KDE version are you
using specifically? I'd like to have a look at this.

(Would be nice if these fixes could also be submitted upstream...)