Re: Minor releases (post v5.0.0)

I think this is relevant now so the feature set can be frozen definitely,
but also don't make people feel like they either have to rush it now or
wait years for their pet feature to appear on the next stable release, this
could also mean dropping unfinished features in the interest of having v5
out the door on schedule, knowing that they will be there when ready in the
next release.