Re: desired layer sequence for pcb technical layers

Actually, programs like Altium and Allegro allow you to swap the order of
layers, to change visibility of transparent layers.
For example, make back layer have higher priority, and front layer lower
priority, with the back layer setting to 50% transparency, etc.

But I guess this layer manager is going to be in v6?