Re: Hotkeys Editor

I really don't care. The original motivation was simply being able to
cleanly put it as a tab inside the preferences dialog without nesting, I
really didn't think putting them in a single list would make them
undiscoverable (and this is the first I've heard that comment, to be
honest). But I have no real attachment to it. I just hope we don't end
up with nested tabs.