Re: Strawman for new Exchange Footprint and Update Footprints dialogs

While testing the feature I found Replace to be a bit off-putting.  It was like a fixup, suggesting something had been lost that needed replacing.

So, barring any further input, I’d like to go with Change, despite my earlier misgivings. ;)

Cheers,
Jeff.