Re: Hotkeys Editor

I actually prefer the tree view.  Having to effectively change windows
by clicking on a tab to see the hotkeys for different main frame window
seems like extra work to me.  Collapsing/expanding a tree view feels
less intrusive.  I'm not sure how this is any less clear than a separate
tab.  Tree views are used for this kind of hierarchical data for lots of
different applications and users don't seem to have any issues with
them.  The other problem is that the Eeschema config dialogs have been
merged into a single tabbed interface.  If you move to a tabbed
interface just for the hotkeys, how do reconcile this with editing
hotkeys with the other main frames?  Adding two hotkey tabs in the
eescheam config will be a bit odd.  If you keep the tree view in
eeschema and use tabbed views every where else, you now have and
inconsistency when setting hotkeys.  I fine either way but this seems
like a solution in search of a problem to me.