Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

IMHO the new icon collection looks awful. They are not pixel aligned and
renders quite fuzzy in many details.

http://storage4.static.itmages.com/i/18/0113/h_1515804843_8735496_c1a004f249.png

Looking at the the new ones are part of the red circles and renders fuzzy,
while the green one looks more like the old one and renders more sharply.

Some of the simplification made are an improvement, but the icons are not
ready.

In addition to that a white boarder has been added to overlay icons even
when there is already a black border. I think only one of those should be
there, and probably not a black and white. Usually a darker color of the
same color as the overlay icon makes a better apperance when we are talking
these sizes of icons. But this is really dependent on the icon composition.
Some of the old icons with arrows also had this white boarder, but not the
black one. When removing the white boarder it looked better.

I don't like that so many icons are change without specific justification.
or example the reload.svg was changed. The direction of the arrows changed
and the color. Why? See attached image.
The export STEP icon, you can't even read the P in STP.