Re: eeschema Save

You already said the save will save everything, now you want to introduce
differentiating icons/tooltips that will add complexity to the most simple
tasks that will already do the implied function without the need for
clarifying what is sheet and what is hierarchy. No changing tooltips based
on single sheet vs hierarchy.

Now that I understand what you are after.

I suggest:
Save icon with multiple diskettes (multiple will imply it will save
everything, whether it's 1 sheet or hierarchy, the function will save all,
so there's no need for a single diskette)
Tooltip: ii