Re: eeschema Save

I don't think you are giving our users much credit.  I could be wrong
but I would think most user understand that the schematic is not just
the current sheet.  There is a "Save Current Sheet" in the File menu.
I'm fine with dropping "Project" from the tooltip.  Maybe "Save all
schematic sheets" would be a better tooltip.