Re: eeschema Save

Gentlemen,

from my point of view a save is a save, in whatever application I am in. In pcb I save a pcb, and in eeschema I save a schema. There is no need for different save icons in individual applications. It adds complexity and workload for developers without any benefit for users.

In order to maintain a consistent and coherent project state I would even save all pending changes in open windows whenever any Save button is pressed.

BUT: I really would like to see the icon discussion closed for V5.

Jörg