Re: kicad back annotation tool

This was just intended as a tidy-up of the existing script/GUI I have been
using myself for a while. There are at least two other attempts, the one that
Andy refers to, and also KRen (https://forum.kicad.info/t/i-wrote-a-program-to-automatically-update-pcb-refdes-and-back-annotate-to-the-schematic/3561)
probably due to not investigating these enough before getting NIH syndrome I
wrote one as well....

Dan W