Introduction

Babar’s intro made me realise I had never introduced myself to the developers list.

I’m a software engineer/architect by trade, although I did digital hardware design back in the 1980’s, and worked on the particle accelerator at BNL.

I’ve done a considerable amount of UI design, including FullPaint, FullWrite Professional, FrameMaker, Adobe Designer, and contributions to Photoshop, InDesign and CQ.

However, most of my work was internal, including FrameMaker’s formatter, PDF architecture, and CQ’s commerce integration architecture.  I have 21 software patents.

I’m now retired, and do analog audio design as a hobby.

Cheers,
Jeff.