Re: One more quick plug for reducing "Clarify Selection" dialogs

I just tried the patch, I cannot replicate this behaviour in linux at least. Patch works as advertised for me at least.

Application: kicad
Version: (2018-01-16 revision 5571a76e5)-master, release build
Libraries:
    wxWidgets 3.0.3
libcurl/7.57.0 OpenSSL/1.1.0g zlib/1.2.11 libidn2/2.0.4 libpsl/0.19.1 (+libidn2/2.0.4) libssh2/1.8.0 nghttp2/1.29.0
Platform: Linux 4.14.13-1-MANJARO x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK
Build Info:
    wxWidgets: 3.0.3 (wchar_t,wx containers,compatible with 2.8) GTK+ 2.24
    Boost: 1.66.0
    Curl: 7.57.0
    Compiler: GCC 7.2.1 with C++ ABI 1011

Build settings: