Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

Can't we quit this icon bickering? Opinions are like buttholes, you all
have one and I'm not the least bit interested in seeing yours.

This thread is getting _exhausting_. Everyone stop replacing everyone's
icons constantly, everyone stop nitpicking, everyone just go home and
find something better to do. Maybe someday we'll be able to hire a
graphic designer to overhaul our stuff - at which point we need to all
agree that their word is law. Until then let's just be happy we _have_
icons.