Re: Kicad and ngspice 27 undefined reference

Hello Lachlan,

Am 18.01.2018 um 06:25 schrieb Lachlan Audas:
> Hi,   was trying to compile the latest Dev build of KiCad with version
> of ngspice 27
> and getting the following undefined reference,
>
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `riffts1'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `iffts1'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `fftCosInit'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `rffts1'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `ffts1'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `cvprod'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `ft_polyderiv'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `hcomp'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `fftBRInit'
> /usr/local/lib/libngspice.so: undefined reference to `ft_peval'
>
> is any one else seeing  this problem ?

while working with ngspice2{6,7} and GCC6 and GCC7 in combination with
KiCad I haven't seen such issues in my various Debian installations.
I've done a complete clean rebuild from scratch right now.

Unfortunately you didn't have give us some additional information that
would probably help to figure out the root of the issue.

A quick search on the symbols in questions showing me they all have
exist in version 26 already. So you slightly have no problem with the
ngspice library I guess. Smells a bit like cached stuff somewhere.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert