Re: KiCad And Quces

Hi Babar,

Is there any particular type of analysis you would like to perform?
KiCad is C++ code, so any decent IDE would be helpful. We use Doxygen
for code documentation [1], I think it explains much about the classes
relations. There is also developers documentation [2] which you might
find useful.

Regards,
Orson

1. http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/