Re: 5.0 RC readiness / bug targeting

I'm fine with tagging the listed bugs for rc2, rc3, etc.  They
definitely should be fixed before the stable 5 release.  For rc1, I want
to have all of the known crash bugs fixed.  If we don't get an answer on
the one outstanding crash bug report, I'm willing to wave it since the
bug reporter has still not posted the version info.  My goal is to
create the v5 branch next weekend if no new crash bugs are reported.

Cheers,

Wayne