Re: Oval Pads in Zones

Le 20/01/2018 à 16:40, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
> I concur.  We should not be violating clearances even in the small
> amounts in this bug report.  I realize that this change will create a
> diff when existing designs are refilled but it is a more technically
> correct solution.  Until (if?) we support arcs for this, I would prefer
> to err on the side of caution.  @JP and @Tom, the two of you have
> written most of the polygon generation code, is there any reason not to
> change this.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wayne

We can temporary use the proposed patch.

I'll try to calculate (later) a more exact shape.
Currently the simplified calculation creates a slightly smaller shape than required.
(No need to wait for arc support: just enhance the current calculation to create a better shape)

The proposed patch creates a slightly bigger shape than required.