Re: DRC markers and small(ish) screens

Hi Jeff,

We have an unwritten policy about not spending precious development time
fixing small display issues.  This is a never ending issue because users
seem to think that we should support their 800X600 display resolution
forever.  If you feel the need to fix it and it doesn't break the
behavior for users with modern resolution displays and/or multiple
displays, by all means fix it.  I just don't want us to get hung up on
resolving small display issues.

Cheers,

Wayne