Trouble with libngspice build script

I’m having trouble getting the get_libngspice_so.sh script to run.

I did a “brew install bison” to get a recent version of bison, but the current is 3.0.4_1, whereas the script is looking for 3.0.4.

After patching that, I’m now failing out trying to do the config.  I have a config.ac, but there’s no autoconf step to produce a config from it (even though the script lists autoconf as required).

This is where I come unstuck because my knowledge of build tools / scripting is pretty thin.  Any assistance appreciated….

Thanks,
Jeff.

Follow ups