Re: Update PCB from Schematic

I *think* it has been done to easily get board state coherent with
schematics, no questions asked. It means that it should delete
components that do not occur in the schematics.

Regarding the bug report: I suppose the duplicated components get the
same sheet path, so the netlist updater treats them as if they were
legit components placed in the schematics. Even if it could realize that
there are duplicates, it would be hard to decide which one is the
original to be kept.