Re: Update PCB from Schematic dialog issues

On 1/23/2018 9:40 AM, Jeff Young wrote:
> Yeah, it’s just most noticeable in Read Netlist, but in fact it’s all
> radio buttons in a box sizer:

Yuck, that's ugly!  Has it always been like this?  I find it hard to
believe that no macos users have complained about it before this.  We
may have to rethink the use of wxStaticBoxSizer if we cannot come up
with a solution.

>> On 23 Jan 2018, at 14:35, Jeff Young <jeff@xxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>> Note: I’ve split the dialog issues out into a separate thread.
>>
>> Hi Wayne,
>>
>> It still happens.  I have wxFormBuilder running, but none of the
>> settings affect the centering.  I suspect it’s just how the wxWidgets
>> team implemented it on OSX.
>>
>> I might light at it again while putting my flame-suit on over Undo. ;)

Get used to it.  It comes with the territory when your an open source
developer.  It's definitely not for the thin skinned.