Re: Still banging on about undo....

On 23/01/18 22:38, Jeff Young wrote:
> I’d like to get the Drill & Grid origin implementation in for 5.0, and
> I’m happy to volunteer to do the rest for 6.0.

Hi Jeff,

What do you mean by 'the rest'?

Personally, I'm not opposed to undoing grid origin changes, but the 'all
that is in the file' approach you asked about on the forum seems like
going a bit too far for me - for instance I see no need to save changing
layer visibilities in the undo buffer.

I also had a look at the patch - please refactor ORIGIN_VIEWITEM as a
BOARD_ITEM so that the undo buffer needs not know the internals of the
origin object.

Cheers,
Tom