Re: Update PCB from Schematic dialog issues

Thanks, Jeff.

So, this brings up a very general question:
How far do we want to go with patching wxWidgets in our fork?

Don’t get me wrong… the patch looks sane and I guess it then will look on macOS like it does on Linux/Windows - for whatever reason (bug, intended?) it didn’t look like that before.
Opinions?
Wayne?

From a pure user perspective I guess it would be more important to have it look/behave the same on all platforms (as long as it doesn’t break OS specific GUI stuff).
So, I am not opposed to apply such patches and all that might come in future...

Regards,
Bernhard