Re: [RFC] Pin edition coupling description

JP,

"Synchronized pin edit mode propagates all pin changes but pin number
change to other units"
is very confusing, either use except or pauses or commas or restructure the
meaning of negatives or specifiers.

Perhaps change to:
"Synchronized pin edit mode propagates all pin changes to other units
except renumbering of pins"
Although I'm still not quite sure of the meaning of the sentence, so maybe
this is wrong.