Re: process to push improvement

Hi Ludovic,

You did the right thing, normally people send their patches here for
review and proposed changes receive comments or get committed. I have
tested your patch and it works as expected, so I pushed it to the master
branch. Thank you!

One thing I would suggest is to commit your changes locally and use 'git
format-patch' afterwards. This way your patch would also include commit
description and your name in the author field. It makes reviewer life
much easier, especially when it comes to complex patches.

Regards,
Orson