Re: The big rename?

On 01/27/2018 02:11 PM, jp charras wrote:
Le 27/01/2018 à 20:00, Chris Pavlina a écrit :
Nah, go on without me. Sorry.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 02:07:48PM +0000, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
If we are, it has to happen soon.  Once I branch v5, we cannot do this
until the end of v6 development.  Otherwise, cherry-picking bug fixes
from the development branch will be a major headache.  Chris, are you
still planning on doing this?

Cheers,

Wayne

OK.

I am willing to rename some files before V5.
It will be perhaps not the Big Rename, but at least some files will have a better name.

If nobody complains, I will start this renaming tomorrow.

We need to decide who is going to do this so we don't end up with merge clashes. Who ever does this work, please do not use the class_ prefix when renaming source files. This makes searching and auto-completion more complex than it needs to be.

Thanks,