Re: Documentation update

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 12:43:34PM +0100, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
> On 01/31/2018 12:35 PM, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 12:16:50PM +0100, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
> >> Does anyone currently work on the user documentation updates? I plan to
> >> do so, but I would rather avoid work duplication.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Orson
> >
> > Great, if you do it, a big THANK YOU!
> > Docs really need a revise, especially screenshots are obsolete.
> >
> > PS: please do small commits, it will help translators to catch up and
> > enable other people to revise the changes immediatly...
>
> Sure, does one commit per .adoc file sound reasonable? Otherwise I may
> end up with hundreds with descriptions a la "Eeschema: updated right
> toolbar description".

Sounds reasonable indeed, but feel free to adjust the span of the
modifications to your needs if for example you need to move a piece of
description from a chapter to another.

Anyway if there are no objections, please go on, and thanks again.

Another thing: please annouce and discuss this initiative also in the docs ml.

TIA

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa