Re: Documentation update

On 1/31/2018 8:21 AM, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
> On 01/31/2018 01:03 PM, Marco Ciampa wrote:

>>> Sure, does one commit per .adoc file sound reasonable? Otherwise I may
>>> end up with hundreds with descriptions a la "Eeschema: updated right
>>> toolbar description".
>>
>> Sounds reasonable indeed, but feel free to adjust the span of the
>> modifications to your needs if for example you need to move a piece of
>> description from a chapter to another.
>>
>> Anyway if there are no objections, please go on, and thanks again.
>>
>> Another thing: please annouce and discuss this initiative also in the docs ml.
>
> Where can I sign up for the docs mailing list? I could not find it anywhere.

Orson,

The link[1] is on the main kicad developers website on launchpad.  I
guess we should add these links to the "Contribute" page of the main
kicad website.

I am going to add a new section on symbol library management to the
Eeschema documentation and possibly a section on remapping soon but that
shouldn't clash with any of the existing documentation other than the
main page.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~kicad-doc-devs