Re: KiCad talk at FOSDEM

Adam,

I was there two week ago! That's how this all came to fruition. I didn't realize you were in the area. Ironically, your name did come up in the conversation. I agree with your assessment about Digi-Key being an impressive operation but it is a bit off the beaten path in Thief River Falls. If they invite me up there again, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Wayne