List of bugs

Hi all,

I was getting some work done on kicad and noticed quite a few bugs in the
symbol editor...

I don't really have time to report all on launchpad tonight but I will do
it tomorrow. This is just a heads-up... Most of them seem wx related...
Don't know if any of them are reported already... sorry

   1. Zoom to fit doesn't seem to take into account for example the
   designator... Replicate by moving the designated far from the component,
   and zoom in the component area... zoom to fit won't show it!
   2. The copy command in the action menu doesn't do anything... Replicate
   by trying to copy a block with: right click -> copy... The keyboard
   shortcuts are working...
   3. Doing a move and pressing zoom to fit while moving something will
   "hide" the toolbar once you move the mouse. Replicate by moving something >
   pressing the zoom to fit button on the toolbar > and moving the mouse...
   4. right click on a component of a library to duplicate it won't work...
   you need to first left click on the library list of components to make it
   active and then you can right click it... Replicate by right clicking on a
   component... an action menu will only display new or add library...
   5. This one happened some times, but I don't really know how to
   replicate it... drawing a line after drawing a rectangle would make the
   rectangle briefly appear on the screen... like a graphic artifact...
   6. Rotate block will deselect the selection block... I remember a while
   back Wayne fixed this one... It is happening again...

System info:
MACOS 10.13.2

Application: kicad
Version: (2018-02-05 revision d1a45d1)-master, release build
Libraries:
    wxWidgets 3.0.4
    libcurl/7.54.0 LibreSSL/2.0.20 zlib/1.2.11 nghttp2/1.24.0
Platform: Mac OS X (Darwin 17.3.0 x86_64), 64 bit, Little endian, wxMac
Build Info:
    wxWidgets: 3.0.4 (UTF-8,STL containers,compatible with 2.8)
    Boost: 1.61.0
    Curl: 7.43.0
    Compiler: Clang 7.3.0 with C++ ABI 1002
Build settings: