kicad-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
List of bugs
I was getting some work done on kicad and noticed quite a few bugs in the
I don't really have time to report all on launchpad tonight but I will do
it tomorrow. This is just a heads-up... Most of them seem wx related...
Don't know if any of them are reported already... sorry
1. Zoom to fit doesn't seem to take into account for example the
designator... Replicate by moving the designated far from the component,
and zoom in the component area... zoom to fit won't show it!
2. The copy command in the action menu doesn't do anything... Replicate
by trying to copy a block with: right click -> copy... The keyboard
shortcuts are working...
3. Doing a move and pressing zoom to fit while moving something will
"hide" the toolbar once you move the mouse. Replicate by moving something >
pressing the zoom to fit button on the toolbar > and moving the mouse...
4. right click on a component of a library to duplicate it won't work...
you need to first left click on the library list of components to make it
active and then you can right click it... Replicate by right clicking on a
component... an action menu will only display new or add library...
5. This one happened some times, but I don't really know how to
replicate it... drawing a line after drawing a rectangle would make the
rectangle briefly appear on the screen... like a graphic artifact...
6. Rotate block will deselect the selection block... I remember a while
back Wayne fixed this one... It is happening again...
Version: (2018-02-05 revision d1a45d1)-master, release build
libcurl/7.54.0 LibreSSL/2.0.20 zlib/1.2.11 nghttp2/1.24.0
Platform: Mac OS X (Darwin 17.3.0 x86_64), 64 bit, Little endian, wxMac
wxWidgets: 3.0.4 (UTF-8,STL containers,compatible with 2.8)
Compiler: Clang 7.3.0 with C++ ABI 1002