Re: spaces not allowed in SCH library nicknames

Seth,

Did you get my reply about this patch?  I haven't seen a response.  I am
interested in allowing spaces in the lib nicknames but your patch caused
issues when loading the cache lib.  Are you planning on fixing this?  If
so, any idea when?  I would like to get this in to v5 if possible.
Otherwise, the patch wont mean anything once the new file formats are
complete.

Thanks,

Wayne