Re: Pads front and F.Cu visibility, possible bugs?

On 2018-02-07 04:04 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I agree with you on this.  I don't know why the layer setting is ignored
and the pads are shown anyway but it's always been this way.  I would
rather the logic be to respect the layer setting.

If you use legacy renderer then turn off Pads Front and Pads Back under the Render tab on the right the pads disappear. If you are in GAL mode they remain visible.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.