Re: eeschema ngspice simulation improvment

I work on. First result in attachment.

On 08/02/2018 10:07, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
Hi Ludovic,

If I recall correctly, when you run an analysis different than
transient, ngspice will not return any data when you ask for currents.
There is also another related line:

void NETLIST_EXPORTER_PSPICE_SIM::writeDirectives( OUTPUTFORMATTER*
aFormatter, unsigned aCtl ) const
{
     // Add a directive to obtain currents
     //aFormatter->Print( 0, ".options savecurrents\n" );        // does
not work :(

The directive is described in ngspice manual [1, 15.7.1]. Perhaps it is
fixed in ngspice-27, I have no idea. Try commenting out the condition
that prevents listing current signals for analysis other than transient
and see if you succeed.

Regards,
Orson

1. http://ngspice.sourceforge.net/docs/ngspice-manual.pdf