string coherence and a wish

Hi devs,
just a small heads-up:

1) list of hotkeys key (? key) is not reported on the help menu. I think it should go there as a reminder...
2) list of hotkeys report the old definitions for view modes (OpenGL/Cairo) instead of the new (Legacy/Modern/...)

and a wish:

... when I put down traces I would like to swich (toggle) between cursor
shapes but this is not possible right now because there is not a hotkey
associated to it (and you have to stop/exit laying down the trace, clic
on the icon, then continue laying down traces)...

Am I wrong or am I missing something obvious (I do apologise in advance
just in case...)?

TIA

Best regards,

--