Re: Another performance patch....

Jeff,

This patch wont work. It ignores changes to the footprint files already in the path. You still have to check for a library path change and each individual file in the library path for changes. The patch I just committed only fixed the issue when adding a new footprint file to an existing footprint library path.

As for using wxFileSystemWatcher, I am not opposed to this but not for v5. This will require a lot of testing on all platforms so I'm going to defer this for v6.

Cheers,

Wayne