Re: string coherence and a wish

Hi Marco,

For some reason, I have not received your original message.

On 02/15/2018 09:00 AM, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 11:27:49AM +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:
>> Hi devs,
>> just a small heads-up:
>
> I waited a few days, don't want to harass.
>
> Please feedback even telling me not to mail this in this way...
>
>> 1) list of hotkeys key (? key) is not reported on the help menu. I think it should go there as a reminder...

I see 'List Hotkeys' entry in Help menu of eeschema and pcbnew, is not
it what are you asking for?

> agree? do not agree? Idiot/trivial issue? Should I post a BR?
>
>> 2) list of hotkeys report the old definitions for view modes (OpenGL/Cairo) instead of the new (Legacy/Modern/...)

Yes, that should be fixed. It is a trivial change, so I will change it
in a few minutes.

> agree? do not agree? Idiot/trivial issue? Should I post a BR?
>
>> and a wish:
>>
>> ... when I put down traces I would like to swich (toggle) between cursor
>> shapes but this is not possible right now because there is not a hotkey
>> associated to it

We are slowly running out of hotkeys and people get easily accustomed to
the default settings. I am not sure if toggling cursor size is a thing
that is so frequently used that it deserves a hotkey. How about adding a
possibility to define a hotkey for toggling the cursor size without any
default hotkey assigned?

Regards,
Orson