Re: string coherence and a wish

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 09:18:04AM +0100, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> For some reason, I have not received your original message.

argh probably it's my email provider fault (libero.it) ... I am (slowly)
switching to posteo.net but it's hard to change all your email
subscriptions to a new email...

> Yes, that should be fixed. It is a trivial change, so I will change it
> in a few minutes.

Anyway to you, jp charras, Wayne and all other kicad devs...
never met a so kind and responsive team...
as I already said...you kicad devs rock! :-)

Thanks

Best regards,

--

Marco Ciampa