Re: Git tags for 5.x.x-rc1 yet?

I haven't created the 5.0 branch which will become rc1.  There are two
critical (segfault) bugs in the bug tracker that need to be fixed before
that can happen.  I was prepared to create the branch over the weekend
but the two bugs in question were just reported yesterday so it depends
how quickly we can get them resolved.  We are very close to the 5.0
branch and rc1 release.  I will make an announcement on the dev mailing
list when rc1 is tagged.