Re: Non translatable string

I don't think we can fix this.  The "Apply" string is referenced by the
wxID_APPLY constant in wxWidgets and is not actually defined in the
KiCad source.  It should be handled internally by wxWidgets.  Obviously
that is not happening.  It is possible that this string is not
translated in wxWidgets.  I can see from your screen shot that the
"Cancel" string is translated which also handled by wxWidgets in the
same manner.  Maybe the wx folks are not aware that this string is not
translated at least in your language.  You should probable check to see
if a bug report has been filed against wx and if not, please file one so
it gets fixed in future versions of wx.

Thanks,

Wayne